Who are we
If you want to compete with technology, by definition you can’t buy that technology. At Kramp Hub, with a team of great professionals we are continuously seeking simple solutions for very complex challenges in the e-commerce world, within an industry that is becoming more important day by day - agriculture. At the moment we are busy building a multi-tenant microservice platform and working on a Data Hub that will steer the decisions and directions of the immense business we are in, having 3 million euros in revenue going through the system daily.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst that can speak the language of developers, has a strong knack for business and sees the bigger picture of product development - if this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to hit that ‘apply’ button!
What you will be doing:
- You understand the product and are able to engage with stakeholders and translate user and business needs into requirements and user stories that can be picked up by the development teams
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap and supporting the product manager in refining the backlog
- You research and conduct data analysis and make recommendations in support of resolution of issues or new features
- You will work closely with the product manager, developers, architects, and integration specialists
Traits that describe you:
Analytical & data driven: You see the bigger picture but you are also able to see the details that eventually make or break the product. You understand that data tells a story and that data can provide insights that help you experiment and tailor the product to exceed customer expectations.
Self-motivated & self-guiding: You take initiative & have the ability to multitask and prioritize numerous responsibilities with little direction - there are always new things to do
Communicative: You actively establish, build and maintain relationships with all company stakeholders on different levels.
You ideally also possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with technology focus
- Relevant experience in the BA field and eagerness to learn about the domain and e-commerce
- Digital savvy: You know your digital trends and the challenges and opportunities that come with them. You have hands on experience with technologies and have successfully worked together with other digital professionals in the past.
- Experience with business and information modelling techniques, methods and tools
- Experience, in practice, with Agile teams
In return you will get:
- A financially stable corporate startup
- Small agile teams where every new colleague makes an immediate difference and impact
- A team that celebrates small successes and milestones
- International crowd with different backgrounds and knowledge to learn from
- Working with great experts in the development world
- An office right behind the Central Station in Utrecht, you can be anywhere in no time
- Informal atmosphere and flexibility