If you want to compete with technology, by definition you can’t buy that technology. At Kramp hub, with a team of great professionals we are continuously seeking simple solutions for very complex challenges in the e-commerce world, within an industry that is becoming more important day by day - agriculture.
At the moment we are busy building a multi tenant microservice platform and working on a data hub that will steer the decisions and directions of the immense business we are in, having 3 million euros in revenue going through the system daily. We just released an object recognition app and are very proud of it!
Some projects we have worked on in the Data Team (or currently in progress):
- Creating a data lake / realtime data platform in GCP
- Productionizing machine learning
- Measuring everything
- Realtime analytics on streaming events
- Improving search relevance
- Automatic black box hyperparameter optimization
- Automated A/B(C/D/E/F/G...) testing framework
We are at the moment looking for an experienced Data Analyst to strengthen our team and grow with us!
Things that will keep you busy if you join our data team as a Data Analyst:
- Create / Improve metrics and dashboards for tracking results of A/B test and create insights into automated test procedures.
- Create / Improve metrics and dashboard (Google Data Studio) for tracking Search improvements.
- Data Quality analysis, with the goal of finding possible improvement areas for search. For example dealing with abbreviations in product data for search.
- Analysis of performance of new features such as 'Autocomplete functionality search' or 'Spellcheck suggestions'. Come up with possible improvements based on usage data.
- Identify possibilities for search optimization based on customer search behavior.
- Categorization of search queries; what type of search queries exist, how do they differ, advice on how to optimize each of them, use in dashboards.
- Analyse customer search patterns, identify differences in behavior for customer segments. Come up with improvements based on these findings for services.
- Support analysts from tenants in using data sets to build their own dashboard (in Tableau or Google Data Studio).
Things we would like to see in your profile:
- Experience with relational databases (at least one of the following: BigQuery, MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experience with any programming or scripting language (preferably Python, Java or Go)
- Data visualization/reporting skills (e.g. Google DataStudio or Tableau)
- Any quantitative background (e.g. econometrics, mathematics, physics) or experience
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Calculating, analyzing and visualizing metrics on data (e.g. model performance, customer metrics and segmentation, etc)
Things that would make us go nuts about your profile:
- Some hands on experience with machine learning and/or predictive modeling, or ambition to learn more about this subject
- Experience with working in the cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Data cleaning/data wrangling experience
- Experience in e-commerce/retail/wholesale
What we can offer:
A financially stable corporate startup Small agile teams where every new colleague makes an immediate difference and impact A team that celebrates small successes and milestones International crowd with different backgrounds and knowledge to learn from Working with great experts in the development world An office right behind the Central Station in Utrecht, you can be anywhere in no time Informal atmosphere and flexibility
If you found yourself in the text above we are looking forward to meeting you at our office!